Friday, August 1, 2014

Photos of the Month - July 2014

The month of July was a rather crazy month.  For those who don't know, I got the chance to go to Mountain View California and interview with Google at their headquarters.  It was an insane experience, and while I still don't know if I got the job, I had a great time and got a ton of pictures!  So for this month's photos, here are a ton of neat pictures from California (With one or two from Virginia too)!

Google's campus!

The sign on Apple's campus!

The Intel logo outside the Intel Museum!

Stanford's campus!

Google's campus' shark fin!

A nice area to sit on Google's campus!


Google's campus!


Arriving at the airport in San Jose!

Taken right before the plane starts to prepare for landing!

Taken before my first plane took off from Virginia!

A day at the beach one weekend before the trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment