Friday, January 10, 2014

Shape the World

I've contemplated starting a blog for quite a while now, and with 2014 starting off and my senior year getting closer to its end, I figured now is as good of a time as ever to start this.  The big question I've had is this though: What do I want to accomplish with my blog?

While I love to code and am a huge tech geek, I also have a wide variety of other areas I'm interested in.  I do ballroom dance, I like to draw, I am a huge music nerd.  I don't want just another "techy blog", I want something more!  At the same time, I want something organized, something inspirational to others, something that people can go to and get help from.  That's why I'm starting this blog as Shape the World.

Coding is a huge thing I like to do, but there are
other things on that list too!
The goal of this blog is to give me a spot to talk about the things I do, how I went about them, or why I think they're important.  While I'm sure this has been done before, I feel like I can bring new experiences to the table due to the wide variety of things I do, and the ways I go about doing them as well.  Maybe some of them are novel, maybe not, but there's only one way to find out, so I'm jumping in head first!

I of course would love to have feedback on people's thoughts with what I do as well as what more I can do.  I've got many ideas that I'd like to make a reality, and I hope this blog will give me a means to do so one day.  For now though, I'm just going to work on Shaping the World, one blog post at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment