Sunday, June 8, 2014

Class, Jobs, and Glass!

Phew, it's been a busy month, and unfortunately I've slacked quite a bit on posting to this blog.  But no more, for I have returned!  For the next few days I plan to post quite a bit on a variety of topics, as I've had some really interesting experiences these past few weeks, with even more coming up!


Google Glass

I promise I'm not actually a Terminator!
I've recently gotten the chance to play around with a pair of Google Glass!  I'm planning to do some tutorials on it while I have it, as well as post my personal opinions of how it looks so far, so keep an eye out for those posts!

You can also see a few goofy pictures such as the one here on my Twitter feed every now and then. 

Jobs

After months of searching I've got a pretty awesome internship now too!  I'm planning to ask about doing a blog post about what it's like there, but no promises as I'm not sure how they'd feel about it, so we'll see.  Just know that I'm not actually laying around without a job for the summer! (Though you may catch me laying around at some points still....)

Class

Recently I got the chance to take not one, but two May Semester classes!  They were actually some very incredible classes and I plan to try and do at least one blog post about each.  I also will be posting some pictures from the digital photography class I took, so keep your eyes peeled for those (hopefully before the end of this week)!

All in all, there's a lot more that I'm not quite ready to talk about yet going on, and it's going to be an exciting summer as a result, especially if you like some of the techy stuff I've posted in the past.  While this post was a bit more personal, I hope it get's you excited for what's to come here on Shape the World!

No comments:

Post a Comment