|The strawberries and chocolate I used! Though maybe I |
should wait to eat them next time........
To start off, you'll need the following:
- Chocolate (store-bought is fine)
- A way to melt the chocolate (Mine is microwaveable)
- Cups (the wider it is, the better, but make sure it's still short height-wise)
- Lot's of forks. These should be taller than the cups mentioned above.
|It's a forest of chocolate-covered strawberries!|
- Clean off all of the strawberries under some cold water while melting the chocolate down into liquid form.
- Take each strawberry and stick a fork into it. Then dip the strawberry into the chocolate, coating it evenly. When you are done, whip the dripping chocolate around so that it doesn't drip as much.
- Place the strawberry (still on the fork) into the cup sticking strawberry-side up. See the photo on the right for how this should look.
- Repeat steps 2 and 3 until the cup is filled. Make sure that you don't overdo it, as the strawberries should not touch while in the cup.
- Place the cup in your fridge and let them harden (usually 1-2 minutes). I usually put a plate or bowl under mine so that they do not drip all over.
- Repeat steps 2-5 until you have as many chocolate-covered strawberries as you want!